Gear Up For Golf
DATE: April 21 - May 14th
TIMES: 7:30 - 8:30pm
- Sport specific class will improve weak muscles caused from over use or tightness.
- Safety balance all major muscle groups involved in golf with exercises that strengthen core stabilizers & back. knees and much more.
- Some new equipment will help improve posture and alignment. Become injury free, learn new techniques for proper warm-ups and cool downs to keep you strong for the whole golf season. Bring your golf club.
PLACE: Thunder Bay 55 + 700 River St.
Instructor: Anne Parr To register for Programs by telephone, call 684-3066 or in person
Gear up for Golf FTF Level – C •
Work on your balance, strength, agility, and coordination in this fun and interactive fitness class
• Gym sticks will be used to maintain body balance, and core stabilizers will be used to prepare for the golfing season
• This course will be conducted indoors and outside, weather permitting
• Its focus is to provide beneficial exercises to be used before, during, and after a day of golf.